Tours Departing Between July 2021 – September 2022
Cancel your new booking (booked between 1st September - 31st January) for the academic year 2021/22 before 28th February 2021 and we will refund your deposits paid to us. Please remember that our normal terms and conditions also apply, so if we are unable to operate your trip due to FCDO advice two weeks before your departure, you will also receive a full refund*.
* Subject to following T&Cs
- Not valid on UK tours
- Valid only on new bookings and requests to cancel the booking must be emailed to your account manager before the specified date.
- Refundable deposits are only valid on new bookings made in this period and are not available to groups who have deferred their deposits.
- Refunds are only valid for the entire group and not for individuals. Any individuals who choose to cancel will be subject to usual terms and conditions with any price increase due to reduction in numbers passed on to the group.
Move your new confirmed booking for the academic year 2021/2022 to any alternative destination or date up to 31st May 2021*.
* Subject to following T&Cs
- Requests to move your booking and deposits to a new destination or date are subject to availability
- Your portable deposit will be subject to the deduction of any costs incurred to operate your previous booking.
- The new trip can only be for departures in the same academic year of intended travel.
- Your trips will be re-costed based on the new trip details, and this information will be provided to you before you make a final decision.
- You need to confirm in writing that you accept details of the new trip, including destination, date, inclusions, passenger numbers and tour price.
Health and Safety is always a major priority with Gullivers Sports Tours and it has become even more critical during the pandemic. Our high levels of H&S have been enhanced to make sure you are confident to travel with us now and into the future.
Further to this our dedicated Head of Health & Safety is on hand to speak directly with your Sports Club Committee or Commanding Officers to answer any questions or concerns about each and every one of your trips. Just drop us a line at [email protected] and we will get in touch.
When booking with Gullivers Sports Tours you are fully financially protected through ABTA and ATOL and safe in the knowledge that we are backed by Travelopia – The world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands.
Our staff have worked hard during the pandemic to ensure our clients were treated the best way possible and we have either helped them claim on insurance, rebooked them for future years or refunded them if FCDO advice prevented them from travelling.
Don’t take our word for it but see what some of our clients have said about us:
"2 REME FC was due to go on a Football tour to Miami in April 2020 booked through Gulliver’s Sports Tours. On the lead up to the tour the COVID 19 pandemic began and news feeds set fear amounts our players, the team at Gulliver’s were supportive all the way with regular communication and updates about our tour and reassuring us all the way. The tour was cancelled and Gulliver’s worked hard to ensure we were fully refunded and then even helped with looking at a future tour for our football team when safe to do so. Excellent service."
2 REME FC
“You have been first class in their service during this difficult period for all concerned. The Coronavirus has caused a lot of issues for our planned tour to Australia and Gullivers, in particular, Luke and Tom, have been excellent in the service they have provided us. They have dealt with our concerns and issues in a very positive way and we have been able to reorganize the tour and plan what I believe will be a much better tour in 2021. I would highly recommend booking with them if you are looking to run a tour in the future, safe in the knowledge that you will be taken care of every step of the way.”
Whitley Bay Barbarians