Dates: 1-11 March 2018
Price from £1,999pp
We are pleased to announce that our 12th International Seniors' Cricket Festival is to be held back in Barbados where it first began. Why not join us for a Festival full of fun, sunshine, cricket and rum on the iconic cricket island of Barbados..
The festival is open to Over 50s teams, individuals, umpires, families and friends. Enjoy playing against teams from Barbados, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago on some of the best grounds in the Caribbean sunshine.
- Return economy class flights with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick
- 10 nights' accommodation
- Return coach transfers from airport to hotel and fixture transfers
- Three cricket fixtures including match teas - 35 over matches
- Final 'Big Match' (best UK v best rest of the world)
- Match trophies
- Welcome reception, mid-tour party, and end of festival awards party
- Commemorative travel bag and shirt
- 1 free of charge place for team managers (based on minimum group size of 20)
- Great rates for sightseeing options including catamaran trips, jeep safaris and Oistins
Barbados is where the Seniors Festival begain and, after well over 20 years of arranging this event, it is a chance for cricketers young-ish and older to renew old friendships and make new acquaintances on and off the field of play.
For more information please take a look at our online brochure:
VIEW ONLINE BROCHURE
If you would like and further information or wish to book your place for this fantastic festival, please contact Peter Hodcroft (details below).
If you are a team based outside the UK, please get in touch for a tailor-made quote and we can ensure you have the trip of a lifetime at the International Seniors' Cricket Festival.
T: 01684 878654